Twankful Twog #8
On Sundays, Nick and Amy come for lunch or dinner depending on Joe's schedule. And when Chase is home from school we are all here to spend good quality time together. This is when the good stuff happens! I am so thankful for my "4" boys because they continue to bring huge grins to my face and laughter to my heart! The best part of all is that I know they always will!
Twankful Twog #9
I had a root canal today and I am twuly twankful for the dentist who was ever so gentle with me! He even thanked me for being a good patient! I wonder if he'll twog about me?!
Twankful Twog #10
My hubby is the best in the west...or in DP TX anyway! He brought home MCC (that's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for those of you who are not in the know)! It sure felt good in my sore mouth! God blessed me with a great man! Am I thankful? You better bet I am!
There now I am caught up!
Dinosaurs and Butterflies
14 years ago



