Today, I'm concerned about Chase and his lack of rationale! He has hurt himself yet again! I don't believe I mentioned his last mishap on his long board(skateboard). He busted his forehead open right above the eyebrow which he busted wide open playing a two below (whatever!) game in the park. Now, he has scraped his face from forehead to nose to chin from either diving into a pool or on his longboard. I'm not sure because I'm getting conflicting stories. I'm apt to believe that it happened in the pool and he doesn't want me to know it! So anyway by now you must be thinking what on earth is she thankkfuk for?! :) Well, I am so darn thankful for modern day technology! At least I was able to call him and check on him without worrying about long distance charges! I just dated myself, didn't I?! What ever shall I do with this child of mine?