I hate to boast, but as I type Kenz is giving me a pedicure! Complete with a foot mask! Sorry ladies, I know you wish you were me! I'm "toe" twankful for my new pedicurist!
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. My hubby and I have been married for 25 years. We were Junior High sweethearts! Doesn't that just warm your heart? We have three terrific boys. Nick is 23, Chase is 21, and Zach is 16. We are so proud of our boys. They are such kind, caring, and thoughtful young men. They are everything we wished them to be! We love them to pieces in spite of their teenage years!
The boys and their little cousins, Caiden and Conner at our favorite restaurant, Top Water Grill. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by Ike. Are they handsome or what? :)
Books by my bedside
My Bible What Southern Women Know About Faith by Ronda Rich Say You're One of Them by Uwem Apan
I am sorely envious! I need a pedicure in the worst way and just haven't had time to fit that in!
ReplyDelete