Last week I bought some really pretty letters at my fav store, Hob Lob! You'll have to imagine what they look like because I still can't figure out how to insert pics! They're black ceramic, about 2 -3 inches high, and look somewhat french to me! Upon opening up the bag I discovered that the "t" was broken. So just to get an idea of how they would look I placed the "b"; the "a"; and the "h" in the window above my tub...in that order. They look great! I actually love them! Hubby comes down the next morning and is on the lap top when he asks me what B-A-H stands for. Mind you this is early in the morning; I haven't even finished my Diet Coke! I said I don't know. Is it a text abbreviation? He replied no, you put those letters above the tub. Do they stand for "Baths Are Heavenly"??? I'm telling you-he had a straight face. He was being dead serious! I laughed and laughed! Really?? Would I do that? Don't answer that question! What am I thankful for...a good laugh! Humor goes a long way! Hope you get a big chuckle out of something today! :)