Is it really the 14
th already? So, my
niece and her friend came into town to go the Nutcracker Market. If you are not familiar with the Market, I strongly suggest you go one year. The market is a fundraiser for the Houston Ballet and a Christmas shopping extravaganza that you will never forget. It is the ultimate place to shop. There are rows and rows of shopping possibilites! Anyway, they camped out here last night and today we are headed yet to another arts and crafts show! What am I twankful for? I am twankful that I have been blessed with such fun nieces and great nieces to hang out with! I love this time of the year and consider it to be a season of the year- Craft Show Season! And with this season I get to hang with my girls more than usual! I love my girls and I am twuly twankful for them!