Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twankful twog for the twenty first

What a delight to find two little cutie pies looking back at me! Linda, my sis, snuck right inside my blog and surprised me! Don't you just love modern technology (well...sometimes anyway)!

Linda's timing was impeccable; I needed uplifting this morning. I am most twankful for my sis, and would surely hug her to pieces if she were here in this freezin' living room of mine! Not only am I twankful for her I feel so blessed to have such a godly woman in my life! I love you!

Remember the B-A-H story?! Rosa came the other day to clean and as much as I appreciate her, I'm always amazed at how some of my "pretties" get arranged and positioned after being dusted (I know...I know...I'm not complaining, trust me on this), anyway, lo and behold the next morning I find the letters spelling A-H-B! I've yet to hear from Joe on this new acronym, so stay tuned....

2 comments: